CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Scrappin Ladies
346 S. Pierre Street
Pierre, SD 57501

email us at:
scrappinladies
@midconetwork
.com

605-224-1544

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Rapid City Memory Box Class

Hey Rapid City girls,

I have scheduled another class for Rapid City and I wanted you all to be the first to hear about it!  I am doing only one class, all Memory Box cards.  Depending on how many are interested, I may stagger the start time.  I will keep those that sign up posted on that.  Cathy Harper is hoping to accompany me, so you will have a chance to catch up with her while you are there.  I will be on Sunday afternoon Feb. 9th and will be held in the party room at the New Pizza Ranch on the south side of town, just off Catron.  In addition to the cards shown, I will be do a card or two, using their Brand New Stencils...which I am anxiously awaiting!    If you are curious, check out their blog of samples here
Cost of the class will be $20.  
Please let me know by email scrappinladies@midconetwork.com or phone call to 
605-224-1544 if you are interested.  Also, if there is anything that you need or want to see, I can certainly bring it with me!
~Lynne







0 comments:

Post a Comment