CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Scrappin Ladies
346 S. Pierre Street
Pierre, SD 57501

email us at:
scrappinladies
@midconetwork
.com

605-224-1544

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Scrappin' Ladies is coming to Rapid City!

Holiday Greetings!

Scrappin' Ladies is coming to Rapid City for a special Holiday Card Workshop the afternoon of November 24th.  Two classes will be offered.  I tried to attach photos, but the images would not come through in a format that I could open, so I am going to direct you to our blog to see images of these cards www.scrappinladiesetc.blogspot.com    I can also text them to you if you want me to. 

The first class will be our Holiday Memory Box cards.  Cost is $15 and you will make six elegant cards using Bazzill satin paper.  If you haven’t worked with Memory Box dies, they will amaze you.

The next class is from KaiserCraft and you will make 20 cards for $20.  These are on kraft cardstock and come with kraft envelopes.  I have to say when we did this class in Pierre the students all bought extra card/envelope packs because you will have SO MUCH left over, you will be able to make 16-20 more cards easily.

I will be bringing various products for sale that day, but if there is anything specific that you are needing, just let me know.

If you are interested in taking either or both of these fun classes, please reply email or give me a call at 605-224-1544 and I will put your name on the list.  Details will follow for those interested.

Please feel free to share this email with anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks, and have a great holiday season.

Lynne Ormesher

Scrappin' Ladies

Memory Box Class



Kaisercraft Class

0 comments:

Post a Comment