CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Scrappin Ladies
346 S. Pierre Street
Pierre, SD 57501

email us at:
scrappinladies
@midconetwork
.com

605-224-1544

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sketch Support

Just wanted to take a minute to let you know that I have added a link to the blogs I follow, you can find the links on the right hand side under Blogs I follow.  Cathy's blog is listed, Scrap Playground and she would love for you to become a follower of her blog too!  
Also, for all of you fans of the amazing Sketch Support Idea Books by Allison Davis, I have added her blog.  All of her books are available at the store...the sketches provided on the blog are just a bonus, they are not published in the books....be inspired by their design team, and check out the books....they are wonderful!
I will be adding more blogs to keep your creativity rolling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment